The Best Husband ever...

So I so don't want to work anymore... So this morning my wonderful husband said to go ahead and tell my work I want to only work 3 day's a week.. How awesome is he.. I told him I would after our trip to Disney... So I talked to the own about it, just wanted to get his thoughts on the whole idea and see if they would allow it.. He was sooo supportive... Yay!!! for me... I told him it wouldn't be for a few months, but it is something we have been talking about... Our goal is for me not to work after the first of the year ... this is just the first steps... woo hoo.... :) So after April 17th I will come in and talk to the boss lady and let her know what we have been talking about and give her a date when I will start working only 3 day's... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog